As of March 2020, Bitstorm made the decision to cease production of its high power Wi-Fi systems. A number of factors caused this decision and included supply chain issues, manufacturing and staffing as a direct result of the Covid-19 virus. Sales of remaining inventory will continue for as long as available. Customers will continue to receive support for any issues on a best effort basis.
Contact us by email to order. The following items are available:
- Xtreme MJ with Unleashed N, complete system, new – $499.95 (out of stock)
- Xtreme MJ High Power Wi-Fi Transceiver – $219.95 (a few in stock)
- 8dbi 2.4ghz N-female Connector antenna – $59.95 (out of stock)
- Unleashed N Optional Wi-Fi Rebroadcaster – $149.95 (a few in stock)
- Power Injector – $44.95 (out of stock)
- Bitstorm FIRECAT 75 ft Shielded Outdoor Ethernet Cable – $59.50*
- Rail / Flat Surface Mount – $34.95*
- Backstay Mount – $43.45*
- Junction Box – $9.95 (out of stock)
- 1-14 Mount Adapter for legacy Xtreme N – $38.95*
* Discounts may be available. All prices are in $USD.
To place an order, please send an email to email@example.com listing the items you’d like. Including your shipping information. A pro-forma invoice will be sent for your approval. Payment can be made using credit card or PayPal.
Bitstorm Support will remain available for the foreseeable future.
Phone Support will no longer be provided. Support will be provided by email only. We target to respond within one business day but typically respond the same day. When emailing us, please include the following:
- The nature of your issue. Please be specific. Avoid descriptions such as “I can’t connect”.
- What products your system consists of. Model types can be found on the labels of your devices.
- The email address that you wish us to communicate with you. Please avoid using multiple different email addresses.
- Your geographic location. This helps us in knowing available resources in your area.
- Your order number if known and the date that your system was acquired and installed.
If your issue is warranty related, please be aware that defective devices must be returned to us for repair or replacement. You will need to contact us prior to returning your product.